I am getting the start on the goals for the upcoming year. I was not able to go look for the instrument in a real music store because of the limitations in place due to lockdown. It is getting better but it is still easier to order online. After a few days of looking (maybe 2), I did not do a thorough search. I found one and ordered one. It finally arrived on December 21, the downside: The reed was damaged so after trying to do assemble it and play, I get a squeaky noise 50% of the time. I am not good at it, I need to relearn the notes and be able to hold a steady breath in order to play but still, the main issue is the broken reed. After that, the second thing I need to buy is the cleaner kit, and the cork grease in order to make the assembling easier. The clarinet came with a tiny, tiny amount that only lasted for the first try. I will try to order another one. I am making a few online purchases. My first one was reeds. I ordered a pack of 10, to begin with. There were a ...
Comments
Post a Comment