Again since I spent too much time before taking the pictures my lovely list of books to read has already been reduced to the finalists but I will still do my original challenge idea. Being honest I will probably not go through with it but oh well. Non-fiction The Witches are coming, Lindy west Stay Sexy & Dnon’t get murdered, Karen Kilgariff & Georgia Hardstark Parkland, Dave Cullen Talking to Strangers, Malcom Gladwell American predator, Maureen Callahan Trick mirror, Jia Telentino Everything is f*cked a book about hope, Mark Manson The moment of lift, Melinda Gates The collected Schizophrenias, Esme Weifun Wang Maybe you should talk to someone, Lori Gottlieb Girl stop apologizing, Rachel Hollis Catch and kill, Ronan Farrow She said, Jodi Kantor & Megan Twohey Three women, Lisa Taddeo Furious hours, Casey Cep Poetry Magical Negro peoms, Morgan Parker A fortune for disaster, Hanif Abdurraqib The truth about magic, Atticus Shout, Laurie Halse Anderson Lo...
Comments
Post a Comment