GoodReads Choice Awards 2019 pt 1
So one of the challenges I made for myself was to read the selections for the Good Reads Choice Awards 2019. I divided them into 4 categories and made a goal to read each category was set up to read in 3 months. Link of the announcement: https://magisreading.blogspot.com/2019/11/good-reads-choice-awards-2019-part-1.html So here are the books I planned to read: Fiction: The winner was: The Testaments, Margaret Atwood . I liked this story I gave this 4.0 stars. I enjoyed it better than the first installment of the series, which I did not expect. I enjoy the struggle of the forced servitude women are forced to have and yet you get to see everything happening on the background of the society where not everyone really feels and believes what they hold as the pillar of the society. This is amazing and I feel that it complements the handmaid's tale so we, that you just need to read them together to feel the full potential be reached. I was surprised by how much ...
Comments
Post a Comment