2020 End of the year Survey
Officially the reading is done for the year. I have been a bit busy and not necessarily with reading. I am trying to reorganize my books and I just decided to complete the list of all the books I own. I should have done this before but I didn't so now I have too many to gather at once. I have been building an Excel spreadsheet where I will place all the books I own. The downside? I did not plan on what to include so I kept going back to add a few more details to the list. Anyhow, I am still not done but that is what I have been doing the last few days. Going back to the actual topic of my post today. This survey was created and Shared by you can find the original post for the 2020 version here https://www.perpetualpageturner.com/2019-end-of-year-book-survey/ Go check it out. I will start with the questions there are a lot of them so I will probably not do all of them so this post is not so huge. Also, the end of the year stats is not done yet. But I ...
Comments
Post a Comment